Short Term Rehabilitation
Grace Manor offers the nursing care and therapy services needed following an illness or injury.
Our short-term stays can provide a bridge between an acute hospital stay and a safe return home.
The therapy team works with you to achieve your goals through an individualized rehabilitation plan that may include a focus in the following areas:
- Balance and fall prevention
- Increase muscle control and balance
- Improved ambulation and mobility
- Minimize pain
- Bathing and dressing
- Meal-planning and eating
- Household management
- Orthopedic injury and prevention therapy
- Swallowing evaluations and retraining
- Language and communication improvements
- Aural rehabilitation and hearing aid training
- Memory and problem solving
Enjoy a “suite” experience in one of the Rehabilitation Suites at Grace Manor.
This special care unit is separate from the rest of the facility and is designed specifically to accommodate the needs of the patient with short-term rehabilitation needs. Each of the spacious private suites will include:
- Wall-mounted, Flat Screen Television
- Electric Bed
- Comfortable Furnishings
- Small Refrigerator (upon request)